Friday, June 11, 2010

Fish oil capsules do work...

...I think. For the past six months, I've been taking three 1000mg capsules per day (as well as multivitamins), and I believe I feel more alert and sharper than I did last year. It's not a HUGE change, but any change is appreciated.

My memory is still pretty spotty, but I think I have better short-term recall.

And this week, I've been shooting remarkably well on the archery range. I've learned to relax and take my time firing off the arrows. Previously, I was always too quick and anxious to release the arrow (not unlike premature ejaculation). But now I can tap into my intuitive centre and find the calm that I need to guide the arrow. Patience, Grasshopper, patience.

It's a bit like tapping into the Force. Or our great mother Eywa (Avatar). Okay, enough Hollywood metaphors. You get the picture.

To paraphrase Porsche: Omega-3...there is no substitute.

1 comment:

  1. Fish oil capsules may also help fight depression, according to a recent scientific study.

    ReplyDelete