Saturday, June 26, 2010

Microsoft

My old enemy...

Never forgotten...

Remember OS/2...

He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round Perdition's flames before I give him up!


Ah, Kirk, my old friend, do you know the Klingon proverb that tells us revenge is a dish that is best served cold? ... It is very cold in space!


I've done far worse than kill you, Admiral. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her; marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet...buried alive! Buried alive...!


To the last, I will grapple with thee. ... From Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!


THIS IS CETI ALPHA FIVE! Ceti Alpha Six exploded six months after we were left here. The shock shifted the orbit of this planet and everything was laid waste. 'Admiral' Kirk never bothered to check on our progress. It was only the fact of my genetically-engineered intellect that allowed us to survive. ... On Earth, two hundred years ago, I was a prince with power over millions...

No comments:

Post a Comment