Friday, May 24, 2013

Ah, Rob Ford, Rob Ford, Rob Ford... Part 2

Rob Ford had better pray the video never gets out. I think this is what Ford and his idiot brother are hoping against hope for–that they can delay making a statement until they have absolutely no choice, until the video is released and forensically verified. Until then, Ford is counting on a miracle to pull his fat ass out of the fire that he himself created.

It's been 5 days since Gawker lost contact. Maybe the crack dealer was only temporarily detained. Ford is rolling around his bed in the middle of the night dreaming that the dealer has gone for good. If only. Please, God, make it happen. Please! I'll do anything. I'll be Grand Marshal in the next Gay Pride Parade. I'll stop eating burgers and fries and pizzas and guzzling beer. I'll stop grabbing women's asses. I won't read and drive anymore. Just do this one little solid for me, pleeeease...

No comments:

Post a Comment